Larry joined BPM in 2018 when his former accounting firm, Croce & Company, merged into BPM. For 40 years, Larry has provided tax, accounting and consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Industries he serves include manufacturing, real estate, legal and professional services, and agribusiness with a specialization in wineries, vineyards and orchards. His background also includes extensive experience in the area of planning and structuring business acquisitions, mergers and sales, as well as estate planning.
Larry holds an active CPA license in California.
Larry enjoys skiing, cycling, hiking and traveling.
- Director and Audit Committee Member – American AgCredit
- Past Chairman and Board Member – San Joaquin County Planning Commission
- Past Chairman and Board Member – San Joaquin County Assessment Appeals Board
- Past President and Board Member – Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director and Treasurer – Lincoln Education Foundation
- Past Director and Treasurer – Stockton Police Foundation
BA/Business Administration and Accounting – California State University, Stanislaus
MS/Taxation – Golden Gate University