Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) Transition
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) can be a great option for companies when they first launch; however, as companies grow, the costs may outweigh the benefits.
BPM’s HR & People Services specializes in managing the transition away from PEOs. Our PEO consulting experts take the headache out of this complex and often daunting undertaking.
The following important steps are necessary when transitioning from a PEO and BPM is here to manage the project every step of the way and set you up for success:
- Payroll transition — processing, taxes, direct deposit, accruals, leaves, reports
- Employment Practices — offer letters, classification, I-9, onboarding, forms, files, orientations
- Health and Retirement Benefits — plan design, enrollments, payroll deductions, applications, flexible plans
- COBRA — vendor selection, records, transition process
- Compliance — policies, practices and handbook development
- HRMS — select, design and configure new system, workflows, training
- Risk Management — unemployment, state disability, employment claims
- Communication and Training — overall project management