What impact will tax reforms, policies and legislation have on you and your business? The National Tax professionals at BPM have their ears to the ground when it comes to changes on the way. They are knowledgeable of the latest developments in federal, state and international taxation.
BPM National Tax supports and advises clients on tax issue resolution pertaining to all areas of complex tax practice and administration matters, including M&A transactions, federal and state tax controversy, accounting for income taxes, accounting methods, tax deduction planning and international matters. Through a deeper understanding of the underlying factors surrounding taxation, we equip our clients to mitigate compliance exposure and take advantage of opportunities.
Our relevant, timely and forward-looking insights empower clients to interpret, plan and act on tax policy and fiscal issues. BPM National Tax issues email alerts and holds webinars and client briefings to get the word out on developments of interest. To expand our horizons and integrate with the larger community, BPM National Tax professionals also regularly participate in conferences, public speaking engagements and routinely teach complex tax topics, both internally and externally.
BPM National Tax offers a deeply experienced premier team with distinctive and relevant tax technical knowledge that comes from a unique blend of experience in the following areas:
- ASC 740- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Corporate Reorganization and Structuring
- Accounting Methods and Changes
- Estates, Gifts and Trusts
- Credits and Incentives
- QSBS qualification
- International tax withholding matters
- International structuring, inbound and outbound
- Income tax treaty limitations on benefits analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Passthroughs, including S corporations and Partnerships
- Practice, Procedure and Administration
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Controversy and Dispute Resolution Services
- Section 382 analysis and studies