We recognize that our success is directly linked to our clients’ success. We are dedicated to providing world-class service and developing satisfied clients for life.
We do this through our BPM1™ service model:
- Ensuring all clients experience exceptional team-based service.
- Continuously providing the best and most qualified resources through direct access to all BPM service team members.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to provide solutions, advice and WOW experiences.
- Regularly measuring client satisfaction by formally, and informally asking how we are doing with our service.
- Being responsive to clients’ expressed and inferred needs.
- Persistently improving performance in an effort to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Addressing clients’ requests with the highest level of professionalism, passion and commitment.
- Serving clients with respect and integrity.
- Protecting the privacy and security of clients, including confidentialities.
- Continuously learning as much as we can about our clients’ industry, financial and life situation.
“It’s a pleasure to have BPM’s support in guiding our hotel’s financial future, and we’re incredibly grateful for what they’ve contributed to making Harvest Inn an ideal accommodation choice for those visiting St. Helena/Napa Valley.”
Rick Kaufman | City-Core Development Inc.
Harvest Inn is an idyllic wine country resort situated in the heart of St. Helena, designed to celebrate the vineyard way of life with 81 luxurious accommodations nestled into four uniquely crafted neighborhoods. BPM has helped it with tax, assurance and advisory work since 2014.
“At Sequoia, we put a high value on trust and coming through for people. BPM provided both and quickly became a natural extension of our team.”
Greg Golub | CEO and Founder, Sequoia
Sequoia Consulting Group helps people-first companies make smart HR choices and then brings it all together for their employees to access and appreciate. BPM assists the company with various audit, advisory, valuation and tax services in the U.S. and abroad.
“It’s been a pleasure to have BPM’s support in guiding out company’s financial future and helping our business grow. They have provided timely, high quality audit and tax services. BPM has become an important part of our team.”
Dr. Jyotsna Shah | CEO and Laboratory Director, IGeneX Inc.
IGeneX Inc. is a clinical laboratory with a research facility focusing on diagnosis of Lyme disease, Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever and associated tick-borne diseases. They provided personalized service to physicians, hospitals and other clinical reference laboratories worldwide. BPM assists the company with audit and tax services in the United States.
Our Net Promoter Score is more than double that of the profession overall
Number of years we have been recognized as a Best of Accounting award winner for client service excellence
Percentage of clients who say their relationship with BPM improves their business and contributes to their success