IT Security and Compliance
We help you identify threats, minimize liabilities and prepare you for government or industry cybersecurity compliance audits.
The average data breach costs millions of dollars. So, it pays to partner with a top team of IT security and cyber pros with “eyes on the glass 24x7x365,” monitoring your vital security operations.
BPM’s people make the difference that provides you peace of mind. Our IT security and compliance leaders bring decades of pertinent in-house IT security and advisory experience and know-how to your ongoing IT security and compliance opportunities. They take all the necessary steps to support your business — the policies, procedures, practices, and tools (comprising a security operations and/or cyber team) that enhance the foundation for proactive prevention. With our expert team, you can confidently navigate the complex landscape of IT security and compliance, ensuring the protection and continuity of your business operations.
Partner with our highly qualified and fully vetted team of advisors, analysts, and staff to ensure your organization’s cybersecurity compliance. We possess the expertise and bandwidth to monitor and address your crucial security requirements and concerns effectively. With over 25 years of experience fighting in the InfoSec trenches, we understand the demands of 21st-century businesses. From small- and medium-sized businesses to large multinational corporations, our services are designed to scale with your business, providing unwavering support. Trust us to deliver nonstop security and compliance solutions tailored to your organization’s needs, keeping you protected and compliant in the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
Our Security and Compliance Advisory services include:
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) gap analysis and preparation
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 270xx gap analysis, preparation and assessment
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and privacy gap analysis, preparation and assessment
- Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) Service Organization Control 2 (SOC2®) preparation
- Security operation (SOC-as-a-Service)
- Vulnerability scanning, including PCI
- Risk assessments
- InfoSec awareness education and trainings
- Business continuity and disaster planning, testing and documentation
Your BPM-designed Security Operations Center stands as your staunch front-line defense against hackers and insider threats. Our world-class talent and deep resources provide your business the critical knowhow and needed steps to implement and operate a state-of-the-art SOC. With our fully managed SOC-as-a-Service (SOCaaS), you can offload this major burden from your in-house IT team and realize savings of 50 percent or more over fully staffing your own center.
Organizations of all sizes rely on BPM’s team of compliance and security advisors for dependable hands-on guidance throughout the entire audit process. From initial notification up-to-and-through the audit itself we:
- Help you understand audit requirements.
- Create strategies to achieve a sufficient audit.
- Design and implement plans to fortify your information security according to relevant regulations or compliance.
- Perform gap analysis and recommendations to suit your business
How can we help you build your risk management program?
Don’t wait for a costly data breach to occur. Partner with BPM’s top-tier IT security and cyber professionals for peace of mind. Our experienced team is equipped to monitor and address your security requirements. With in-depth knowledge and years of InfoSec expertise, we deliver nonstop protection. We proudly serve businesses of all sizes, providing scalable services to meet your evolving needs. Safeguard your vital security operations and take proactive steps today. Contact us to ensure the utmost protection for your business.Contact us today