Tish is a Partner in the Advisory group at BPM, where she helps clients throughout the world in many industries by implementing new ERP and CRM systems such as Oracle NetSuite and Salesforce. With over 24 years of experience, Tish heads up the Caravel Partners Group Salesforce practice, NetSuite and Salesforce Managed Services practice and Technology Services practices. Tish and her team provide services to guide clients on business process design, change management, technology solutions, training, user adoption, and ongoing optimization of the ERP and CRM platforms.
In her spare time, Tish works to mentor at-risk youth. She loves to build furniture, remodel houses with her husband and son, garden, cook, and bake.
- Lifetime Member – Alpha Chi National Honor Society, Delta Mu Delta – International Business Honor Society
- Adjunct Accounting Instructor – McKendree University
- BS/Business Administration, emphasis in Finance – University of Southern Mississippi
- MBA/Accounting and Finance – American Intercontinental University
- Master of Education – William Carey University
- Doctor of Business Administration Management – Grand Canyon University
- Dissertation “Project Team Perceptions of Change Management and User Adoption Strategies in ERP Implementations of US SMEs.” published in ProQuest.