Build the high-performing team your company needs
Customizable course offerings that meet your specific goals
At BPM, we believe that ongoing education is essential to organizational health and success. BPM’s HR training program provides the knowledge your leaders and HR practitioners need to optimize your employee engagement and business performance. Our offering spans several core focus areas — from coaching, to managing performance, to compliance and so much more.
Because we recognize that every organization has its own distinctive needs, our training curriculum is designed to bring you the best practices and key compliance knowledge to support your priorities. You can choose from one of our developed training courses, which can be customized to align with your education initiatives. We can also conduct a training needs assessment and develop a program to target specific learning areas that are unique to your organization.
Meet your team members where they are in their career
Our training courses include, and are not limited to, the following core themes and subtopic areas:
- Management skills
- Effective communication strategies
- California wage and hour laws
- Managing skills 101
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring
- Managing separations to avoid lawsuits
- Workplace accommodations
- Local, state and federal compliance awareness
- How to be great coaches
- Defining a values-based compensation philosophy and structure
- Performance management
- Conducting crucial conversations
- How to provide feedback and coach performance
- Performance conversations for leaders and managers
- Leading teams
- Emerging as a leader
- Managing with a purpose
- Building and leading an effective team
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Managing a remote workforce
- Hiring and retaining top talent
- Interviewing best practices
- Multigenerational workplace dynamics and solutions
- Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
- Introduction to DEI
- Implicit bias
- Communicating in a multigenerational, diverse workplace
- Aligning recruitment with a DEI focus
- Harassment and discrimination
- California state-compliant harassment training for supervisors and employees (SB 1343, SB 778 and SB 530)
- Harassment and discrimination in the workplace
How do I get started?
Contact us to today to get started on developing a training program that will meet your unique challenges and allow you to prepare your workforce for future growth.
Meet our team
How can we help?
Let’s talk about what we can do to help solve your challenges and fuel your growth.