Rich leads BPM’s SEC Practice Group and has over 27 years of experience in public accounting, including seven years at the Big Four. He has served a variety of industries including networking equipment, semiconductors, software and SaaS, life sciences and venture capital. Rich has participated in numerous public offerings, private placements, and business combinations and possesses extensive experience in the SEC registration and reporting process.
Rich Bellucci holds an active CPA license in California.
Rich has played on the now-defunct UCSB football team for two years.
- Board Member – Santa Clara University Accounting Advisory Board
- Board Member – Almaden Little League
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Community Leadership San Jose
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BA/Business Economics – University of California, Santa Barbara