We help you identify threats, minimize your liabilities and prepare you for compliance audits.
Cybersecurity Consulting: Comprehensive, knowledgeable audit and program preparation from start to finish.
Our Cybersecurity Compliance practice professionals provide guidance, support and frank feedback on your readiness throughout the audit process. We help you prepare everything that goes into audit preparation, including attestations, recommendations, risk assessments, gap analyses, supporting documentation and more.
We’re ready to jump in and support your team at any juncture. Whether your IT has recently received a finding of insufficient audit towards certification, attestation or authorization, or you just found out your business has an audit scheduled, BPM Cybersecurity Compliance practice can help.
We possess extensive experience in audit preparation for the following certifications, attestations, authorizations and more:
- FedRAMP gap analysis and preparation
- ISO 270xx gap analysis and preparation
- GDPR and privacy gap analysis, preparation and assessments
- SSAE 18 SOC 2 gap analysis and preparation
- HIPAA and Electronic Health Record (EHR) gap analysis and preparation
- Risk assessments
- InfoSec awareness education and trainings
- Business continuity and disaster planning, testing and documentation
- Framework specific policies, procedures review and documentation
- Compliance validations prior to external audits
- Internal audit (interim staff)
- CISO team services (interim staff)
Ultimately, the goal of information security isn’t just to pass an audit — it’s to ensure you and your customers’ data are secure, giving you the confidence your business needs to succeed.
With BPM’s Cybersecurity Compliance comprehensive audit preparation services, you can stop dreading audits and instead view them as an opportunity to prove your business’s readiness to serve customers in your industry.
To learn more about how BPM can help your business through IT regulatory audits, contact the IT Security and Compliance practice today.