Accurately determining the value of your business and its equity is critical. This is true at all stages of your company’s growth, from startup to liquidity scenario, as well as when exit or estate planning.
A formal business valuation may be critical for financial reporting, tax or transaction purposes. It also fundamentally develops a more structural understanding of market impacts and trends for your business’ value, while helping owners and executives develop a strategic plan. This insight supports business success whether your vision for the future is short-term or long-term.
Business Valuation Services
A quality business valuation relies on the experience and professional judgment of an expert team of analysts weighing factors including:
- The nature of the business and industry
- The company’s historical financial performance
- The company’s future outlook, plans, and projected results
- Local, national, and global economic conditions
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the business
- Intangible values (e.g., customer relationships, trade names, proprietary technology)
Elevate Your Valuation and Analytics Experience to Meet Strategic Goals
BPM specializes in providing customized, certified, accurate accounting based valuations and qualified appraisals tailored to your specific needs. We have extensive valuation advisory experience, allowing us to provide advanced insights and defensible conclusions in even the most complex situations.
We provide comprehensive valuation services in the following areas.
- 409A Valuations for Emerging Growth Companies
- Fairness opinions and solvency opinions
- IPO and SPAC readiness support, including MD&A preparation
- Litigation and dispute resolution support
- Post M&A Valuation Services (ASC 805)
- Transaction Valuation Services (M&A and minority investment)
- Valuations of Complex Securities and Financial Instruments
- Valuations for Gift and Estate Tax Reporting