Family Office & Business Management
Your financial goals are as unique as they are complex, combining business management with family dynamics, legacy goals, wealth transfer, philanthropic endeavors, and more. Our dedicated Family Office and Business Management team is ready to develop and execute a custom strategy to secure your family’s financial wellbeing.
Our Approach to Family Office & Business Management
We work with you to tailor services that address the financial goals and pain points of your family and your related businesses. We offer services from bill pay to comprehensive personal CFO services utilizing technology solutions that can provide key automation needed to streamline functionality and improve reporting and provide greater insight to your family’s and business’s finances.
BPM is a proud member of the Family Office Exchange (FOX).
Our Family Office & Business Management Services
- Bill pay and cash management
- Financial reporting, spending plans, budgets and projections
- Private equity and venture capital investment coordination*
- Charitable contribution planning, coordination and tax support maintenance
- Assist Household staff payroll set up and work with your broker to provide employee benefits
- Liaison with insurance brokers regarding risk management including property, casualty, collections and health
- Implement cutting edge technology to improve efficiencies and automate processes from expense management and bill pay to detailed financial reporting.
- Implement accounting software to streamline reporting using Sage Intacct and QBO
- Review of internal controls, policies and procedures
- Advisory services for rental property finance and operations
Leverage the entire firm’s world-class expertise in tax, advisory, and coordinate with outside advisors with expanded services:
- Audit readiness for your business and foundation
- Cybersecurity advisory and solutions
- Comprehensive planning for your family and the generations that follow
- Work with legal counsel and tax advisors to establish and maintain trusts, private foundations, and other structures
*BPM is not a registered investment company or advisor and thus does not provide investment advice or make investment decisions.