Careers at BPM go far beyond tax, accounting and advisory services. Our culture is centered on the value of people and their unique talents. Whether you’re completing your education, have years of experience in the workforce, or are already part of the BPM community, there’s a world of opportunity for you to grow with us.
Because People Matter
As one of the top 50 largest accounting and advisory firms in the nation, we are recognized for the quality of people who make up our firm, and our Because People Matter distinction shows in every aspect of our culture.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion First
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are intrinsic to our culture. We celebrate colleagues for their unique talents, experiences, ideas, knowledge and perspectives. We support and encourage colleagues of all genders, ethnicities, and those who identify as LGBTQIA+ to feel comfortable expressing their authentic self. All voices and opinions are valued and heard because we know embracing diversity is the key to breathing life and new ideas into the BPM community.
Your Success is Our Priority
We invest heavily in developing the careers of those who work with us. We want to see you succeed, grow, and achieve your personal goals, even if that means you pursue other opportunities. For us, it’s about bringing out the best in every member of our team.
Opportunities for All
Because where you are in your career influences where you go next, we have three distinctive pathways where we can work together. We have opportunities that are just right for students finishing out their undergraduate degrees; gigs perfect for professionals who have spent some time in the workforce; and opportunities for current team members to advance their careers. Wherever you are today, you have an opportunity to work with BPM tomorrow.
Some of our development opportunities include:
- Career coaches
To help every employee create goals, plan a pathway to growth, and even act as an advocate and sounding board when needed
- Peer buddies and seasoned mentors
To help new hires acclimate to our firm and find their footing when they feel like the new kid at the lunch table
- Development workshops
That include topics such as personal brand management, leadership, and business development training
- Live classes, workshops, and seminars
That nurture skills in technical accounting, business and industry innovation, soft skills, leadership development, and personal branding
Of our workplace is made up of women
Of our Board is made up of diverse backgrounds
Of our women partners identify as minorities
You’ve been in the field for a while and know the landscape. Better than that, you know what you want from the company you work for. Your career may focus on tax or accounting practices. You may also want to grow into different areas of expertise or even a leadership position. You may even be embarking on a career change from a completely different industry. We hear you. BPM can provide you with all the tools and support to get you there.
Working with BPM, you can count on:
- A diverse and collaborative environment that respects individual needs and promotes ongoing development
- A people-first culture that fosters meaningful professional relationships where individuals are rewarded for their accomplishments and contributions, while working within a supportive, cohesive team
- Appropriately challenging workloads, leadership- and partner-track opportunities, flexible work schedules, and a real work-life balance
- Outstanding technical experience and an excellent staff-to-partner ratio
- A unique approach to doing business that combines the accessible, personal characteristics and relationships typical of entrepreneurial organizations with the diverse professional experiences of a global organization
Interested in career opportunities at BPM? Check out the latest jobs available for experienced professionals.
Take a closer look at how you can benefit from BPM’s internal training organization.
Explore our holistic approach to professional development with a focus on preparing you for each level of your career.
See how BPM makes diversity, equity, and inclusion a priority each and every day.
Browse through all of BPM’s current job openings and apply.
You may still be attending classes in pursuit of a degree, but we want you to work with BPM today. Many of our many colleagues started their careers with us when they were hard-working, sharp, dynamic students.
That’s why we continually recruit and foster new talent through our university recruiting program. People just like you who reflect our core values and have a strong history of academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement.
Opportunities with BPM for campus candidates include:
- Introducing yourself to the firm through one of our on-campus recruiting events. Our recruiting teams host technical presentations and attend student organization events throughout the year. You can also find us at Meet the Firms, generally held in the fall, connect with us on LinkedIn, or send us an email to let us know you’re interested in working with BPM.
- Applying directly to one of our entry-level positions that align with your career goals. After reviewing your resume and cover letter, a member of our recruiting team will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
- Applying for any of our annual internships in auditing, taxes, business enterprise, IT assurance, and consulting.