Plan. Preserve. Grow
We provide personalized advice and guidance on investment strategies, retirement and tax planning, estate planning, and insurance coverages. Our objective is to give you reasonable and sound advice through effective comprehensive plans, so you realize your investment and wealth planning objectives while maintaining peace of mind.
Mike Watson, Director BPM Wealth Management
What we offer
BPM Wealth Management provides the following services:
- Investment Management – For clients with investable assets of >$1 million, and nonprofit organizations with investable assets of >$2 million, we help develop and manage a diversified portfolio based on their risk tolerance, financial goals and investment horizon. Our approach combines passive and active management to maximize returns while minimizing risk, and our services are particularly suitable for clients with concentrated stock positions or portfolios that lack diversification.
- Retirement Planning – We help clients plan for a financially secure retirement by developing a retirement income plan, analyzing Social Security benefits, providing insights about tax-efficient retirement savings and planning their charitable giving. We also assist clients in reducing their tax burden by minimizing the impact of taxes on investment returns through tax-loss harvesting, adopting Roth IRA conversions where desirable and optimizing the sale of assets.
- Insurance – We provide clients with a full-service insurance offering, including reviews of existing life insurance policies and life settlements, disability and long-term care insurance, annuities, and related planning. Thereafter, we conduct annual policy reviews to ensure policies are performing as intended.
- Qualified Retirement Planning – For business owners and companies with retirement plan assets of $5 million or more, we establish or amend executive benefit plans. We advise business owners on implementing Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) 3(38) retirement plans that can attract and retain employees while fulfilling the company’s fiduciary obligations.
Our comprehensive financial planning services help clients meet their long-term goals by goal setting, budgeting, saving and investing for education plans, managing cash flow and debt, and tax planning.
Our dedicated team offers three complementary wealth management services where we can add immediate value to individuals and business owners. We can:
- Provide a Life Insurance Policy Review, examining existing policies to review that they are appropriately funded and can provide the appropriate coverage for your forecast needs.
- Conduct Retirement Plan Reviews, giving business owners with ERISA plans optimal solutions to help them meet their fiduciary obligations, including benchmarking fee arrangements and establishing available funds.
- Perform Investment Portfolio Reviews for clients with aggregate investments in excess of $1 million.
Personalized advice. Peace of mind. And all the financial services you need at one firm. BPM works to simplify managing your financial life — seeking to safeguard your future while limiting downside risk.
Want to start a conversation? Need more information on BPM Wealth Management’s services? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly — or consider inviting us to conduct one of our complementary reviews.Get connected
Securities through Valmark Securities, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory services are offered through BPM Wealth Advisors, LLC and/or Valmark Advisers, Inc. a SEC Registered Investment Advisor, with address of 130 Springside Drive, Suite 300 Akron, Ohio 44333-2431, and telephone number +1 (800) 765-5201. BPM LLP and BPM Wealth Advisors, LLC are entities separate from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc.