China Tax Services
Making a difference in U.S.-China business
BPM’s China Tax Services Group provides support for companies engaged in cross-border investments and business between China and the U.S. If you are contemplating market entry, considering an M&A or joint venture transaction, or seeking to optimize existing operations, we can help you identify and implement appropriate tax strategies and navigate associated risks. As a Bay Area-based group of bilingual professionals working closely with members of BPM’s Allinial Global network in China and worldwide, we deliver seamless service to global clients.
China Investment into the U.S.
Home to some of the world’s most sophisticated markets, the U.S. is an increasingly attractive destination for Chinese companies and investors. BPM’s China Tax Services Group has extensive experience working with Chinese companies and investors to help them identify emerging opportunities and execute tax-effective market entry strategies. BPM’s China Tax Services Group can also bring together multi-disciplinary teams on both sides of the Pacific to help Chinese companies and investors derive lasting value from these cross-border activities and position themselves for global success in their industries.
U.S. Investment into China
As China evolves to its next stage of development, becoming more integrated than ever within the global economy, its importance to U.S. companies has also increased. Yet China remains a very complex place to do cross-border business. BPM’s China Tax Services Group can coordinate diverse talent and resources to help clients navigate the tax and business landscape to pursue emerging opportunities and manage associated risks.
Our tax and other multi-disciplinary service lines for China and U.S. cross-border companies and investors include:
- Cross-border tax and business structuring services
- Global transfer pricing services to meet U.S., China and other jurisdictional requirements
- M&A and joint venture transactions tax planning services
- U.S. inbound real estate investment tax planning services
- Multi-state nexus planning and studies
- Comprehensive Federal, state and local tax compliance services
- China tax compliance and VAT services
- Global Tax Strategy Consulting
- Global Business Model Optimization
- International Expansion: Mid-Market and Early-Stage
- IC-DISC Export Tax Incentive
- U.S. Inbound International Tax
- Intellectual Property Tax Planning
- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax Quantitative Services
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Tax Compliance and Provision
- Indirect Tax (VAT or GST)
- International Assignment Tax
- Mexico & Latin America Tax Services
- Multinational Families
- IRS Voluntary Disclosure Program
- China Tax Services