Tom has been in public accounting for more than 30 years, and he provides a wide variety of tax, consulting and estate planning services to businesses and their owners. His primary area of expertise focuses on tax planning and compliance for closely-held businesses and business transactions for partnership, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations. Tom also works closely with attorneys, bankers, wealth managers and other service providers to oversee the orderly transfer of closely-held businesses.
Thomas Benton holds an active CPA license in California.
Tom is a home winemaker.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Member – Sonoma County Vintners
- Member – Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
BS/Business Administration and Accounting – California State University, Chico