Navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape of blockchain.
What is blockchain technology?
The rapid rise of distributed ledger technology referred to as “blockchain technology” has transformed the way companies do business. As digital assets continue to gain popularity as an alternative investment with investors and companies worldwide, businesses are beginning to use digital assets for investment, operational, treasury and transactional purposes, and the need to understand the ecosystem has grown.
As one of the first CPA firms to embrace blockchain technology, BPM has worked with businesses from startups preparing for a strategic event to mature companies expanding into new markets.
Blockchain Industry Insights
As your partner, we’re here to ask the right questions and help you find the right answers. We deal with your complex tax, accounting and auditing matters — as well as regulatory and compliance issues including revenue recognition, IT compliance, enterprise risk management and classification of digital assets.
Other services include:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Controls for Digital Assets
- Global Tax Structuring or Restructuring
- Corporate, Flow-Through Entity and Individual Tax Services
- R&D Tax Credits and incentives
- Transfer Pricing
- Intellectual Property Planning
- IT Audits (SOC and FedRamp)
- Cybersecurity and Comprehensive Penetration Testing
- “Know Your Customers” Assessment and Evaluations
- Anti-Money Laundering Evaluation and Testing
- Outsourced CFO and Accounting Services
- Cryptocurrency and Token Technical Accounting, Tax and Reporting
- Systems Implementation
- Internal Controls Policies and Procedures
- Enterprise Risk Management
BPM’s Blockchain and Digital Assets Industry Group: Innovation realized
BPM Partner Javier Salinas explains how we’re working with the innovators that are helping to transform financial services as we know it.
Choose a partner with a deep understanding of digital assets.
BPM is a founding member of the Accounting Blockchain Coalition, as well as a “Lendit Industry Awards” finalist for outstanding achievement in lending and FinTech. We’ve worked with a wide variety of clients across a range of verticals — and we’re happy to share the knowledge we’ve gained as we continue to help the next generation of companies transform the global marketplace.
We’re proud to represent clients across many sectors, including:
- Wallets and Custodians
- DeFi Platforms
- NFT Issuers
- Crypto Hedge Funds
- Token Sales
- Token Generators
- Registered Investment Advisors
- Global Payments
- Marketplace Lending
- Data Verification Services
- Crypto Service Providers