Kurt Yamaguchi is a Director in BPM’s Private Client Services practice, where he assists clients with financial and tax matters at both the business level and the individual level. With nearly 40 years of experience providing integrated financial and tax solutions, he brings a broad knowledge base across many industries including apparel and textiles, consumer business, entertainment, manufacturing, nonprofit, professional services, and real estate.
In addition to helping clients with tax planning and compliance, he also serves as a business manager and advisor. Recent examples of his diversified client work include:
- Providing financial statement review and income tax preparation services to a manufacturing client whose customers include aerospace companies and the U.S. military. He also provided tax planning, consulting and tax return preparation services to the business’s shareholders.
- Providing financial statement compilation services, tax projections, and complex forecasts to a television production company and its dozen-plus affiliated entities.
- Providing business management services to high-net-worth individuals in the film and television industries, including authorization of payments, supervision of cash flow, and supervision of business management staff.
Kurt Yamaguchi holds an active CPA license in California.
Kurt is a member of the Los Angeles Vikings Charity Board, after having previously served as the organization’s Treasurer. Kurt also collects guitars.
- Member — American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member — California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member — Los Angeles Vikings Charity Board
Certified Public Accountant — California Board of Accountancy
B.S. —California State University, Northridge