SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF., November 9, 2023 – BPM LLP, one of the top 35 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the country, is pleased to announce the elevation of six new Partners – Alan Alvarez, Sachi Danish, Elizabeth Dodson, Stacy Litteral, Josh Schmidt and John Weems. These individuals underscore BPM’s focus on talent development, career progression and commitment to recognizing exceptional leadership.
“We’re thrilled to introduce our new Partners, who reflect our brand promise, Because People Matter,” says BPM CEO Jim Wallace. “They are committed to the growth and success of our clients, colleagues and communities.”
Reinforcing BPM’s steadfast dedication to inclusive leadership, women constitute half of this year’s Partner class. Notably, 75% of participants in BPM’s core transformational leadership development programs are women.
“Each of these individuals brings diverse experiences to innovate and create new opportunities,” adds BPM Chairman of the Board Rich Bellucci. “They lead by example in the way they collaborate and transform the future of BPM’s growth.”
The new BPM Partners include:
- Alan Alvarez leads BPM’s Professional Services Industry Group and works closely with clients in the consumer business and technology industries. His experience includes complex equity structures, all aspects of revenue recognition, business combinations and international operations.
- Sachi Danish works closely with ultra-high-net-worth individuals and family-owned businesses to assist with their tax compliance and planning. She focuses her practice on estate, gift and trust planning. Sachi advises clients on wealth transfer strategies related to various investments, business ownership, sales of businesses and charitable giving.
- Elizabeth Dodson has a vast array of experience, including tax compliance and consultation with respect to consolidated multinational corporations (public and private), multistate corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts, payroll, sales and use tax. She is well-versed in international tax compliance, consultation and all the international tax aspects involved with individuals living, working and investing overseas.
- Stacy Litteral has an extensive background in all areas of HR, including payroll, HRIS, benefits, employee relations and training, with a passion for performance management and strategic alignment. She leads the Firm’s Payroll and HR Technology services team as well as all market-facing initiatives for BPM Link, a performance management solution that provides users an opportunity to align on strategic initiatives through a flexible and convenient web-based platform.
- Joshua Schmidt leads BPM’s innovative Cybersecurity Assessment Services team that provides in-depth, rigorous security assessments for organizations of all sizes and industries. By emulating threat actors through technical TTPs (techniques, tactics and procedures) and social engineering, Josh and his team of IT security professionals provide clients with the insight required to defend their networks and applications against the latest cybersecurity threats.
- John Weems oversees BPM’s Business Development and Partnerships function, focusing on growing revenue through current and new clients. He actively empowers others through tailored coaching programs and one-on-one mentorships. John is also the leader of BPM’s Interfaith Colleague Resource Group.
BPM LLP is one of the 35 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Recently recognized as one of IPA’s 100 Fastest-Growing Firms, BPM works with clients in the agribusiness, consumer business, financial and professional services, life science, nonprofit, wine and craft beverage, real estate, and technology industries. As a Certified B Corp, BPM’s diverse perspectives, expansive industry knowledge, and progressive solutions come together to create exceptional experiences for individuals and businesses around the world. To learn more, visit our website.
Chief Marketing Officer