Sachi has over 18 years of extensive and diverse experience in public accounting. She works closely with ultra-high net worth individuals and family-owned businesses to assist with their tax compliance and planning. She focuses on her practice on estate, gift and trust planning, as well as tax planning and compliance.
She advises clients on wealth transfer strategies for various investments, business ownership and sales of businesses and also charitable giving strategies.
Sachi holds an active CPA license in California under the name Sachiko K. Danish.
Sachiko enjoys traveling and SCUBA diving in tropical waters.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Estate Planning State Committee Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- BS/Accounting – San Francisco State University
- MS/Taxation – San Jose State University