Tamara has over 25 years of experience in providing accounting and tax services to closely-held businesses, private client services, trusts and nonprofit organizations. Her income tax services include tax planning and compliance for individuals, partnerships, LLC’s, trusts, corporations and non-profit entities. She is experienced in creating strategies to minimize tax liabilities, stock option planning, preparing income tax projections, identifying and researching complex tax issues for individuals and small businesses. Tamara specializes in trust and estate taxation, nonprofits, and in providing income and estate planning to private clients and closely-held businesses. She also has extensive experience working with charitable remainder trusts and private foundations.
Tamara McInerney holds an active CPA license in California.
She volunteered on several “medical missions,” and travelled with a group of Ophthalmologists who provided eyeglasses and eye surgery to residents in Mombasa, Kenya and Mexico.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Board Member/Treasurer – Science is Elementary
- Past Board Member/Treasurer – Palo Alto Community Child Care
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certificate in Estate planning – California CPA Education Foundation
BS/Accounting, Minor in Psychology – Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo