BPM has served California’s wine and craft beverage community for the past 30 years. As one of the largest California based CPA firms, our six offices located in St. Helena, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek and San Jose allow us to bring a uniquely local expertise to the wine and craft beverage community.
Our team of professionals is experienced, knowledgeable and resourceful in the issues impacting the wine business. Our service approach is relationship driven, proactive, and entrepreneurial.
BPM actively participates in industry trade associations, including Napa Valley Grapegrowers, Napa Valley Vintners, Petaluma Gap Winegrowers Alliance, Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley, Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association, Russian River Valley Wine Growers, Sonoma County Vintners, California Craft Brewers Association and the Sonoma County Craft Beer, Cider & Spirits Conference. Involvement in these associations ensures we are on the forefront of industry and regulatory changes. We have established relationships with and have the confidence of major lending institutions and other service providers, allowing us to take a holistic approach to delivering service.
At BPM, we provide comprehensive assurance, tax and consulting expertise, tailored to meet the needs of wineries, breweries and suppliers in the start-up phase through ownership transition, and everything in-between.
Our service offerings include:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit & Advisory
- Quarterly Reviews
- Regulatory Compliance
- SSAE 18 Service Organization Control Compliance
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- State and Local Tax Services (SALT)Estate & Trust Planning
- International, Corporate and Individual Tax
- Succession Planning / Ownership Transfers
Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- GAAP/SEC Reporting Consultation
- Public Offering Advisory
- SOX & Internal Control
- Transaction Structuring
- Accounting Method Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Due Diligence and Advisory
When you hire BPM, you get a relationship with a firm that is committed to and deeply understands your business and industry. Let our team make a difference for you. Contact us to learn how we can help.
- Outsourced Accounting Services for Vineyards and Wineries
- Corporate Tax Services
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- International Tax Services
- IT Security
- IT Consulting & Managed IT
- Private Client Services
- Risk Assurance & Advisory Services
- Technical Accounting
- Business Applications
- Exit Planning Strategy