Solutions you can count on from an advisor you trust.
With over 30 years of experience serving the global wine and craft beverage community, BPM brings a unique combination of expertise and personal touch to the industry.
BPM’s Wine & Craft Beverage Industry Group: Together from grape to bottle
BPM Partners and Wine and Craft Beverage Co-Leaders Michelle Muth Ausburn and Jamie Emerson-Heery explain how they advise wine producers across their entire product lifecycle.
We provide comprehensive assurance, tax and advisory expertise, tailored to meet the needs of wineries, breweries and suppliers from the startup phase through ownership transition and everything in between.
We’re here to help you navigate tax planning and strategy to ensure you have the appropriate tax structure in place for your business and the future. And we’ll also help you stay ahead of changing tax laws and legislation.
Our tax services include:
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- State and Local Tax Services (SALT)
- Estate and Trust Planning
- International, Corporate and Individual Tax
- Succession Planning and Ownership Transfers
Our assurance services include:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit and Advisory
We’re always thinking about you.
Choosing BPM means selecting a collaborative partnership where you can count on fast and reliable communication and accessibility to the right resources. We’re here to be an advisor you trust to help you solve your business problems — whether we’re acting as a sounding board, sharing our experiences in the industry, or offering proactive ideas for growth and compliance.
Advisory services to supplement your internal team.
When hiring full-time staff isn’t an ideal option for your business, consider us your #1 accounting resource for full-service support. We’ll provide a team of professionals to take on your accounting and reporting needs, as well as Managed IT and HR services.
Our advisory team is also available for guidance around business decisions, such as exit planning and M&A due diligence.
Our advisory services include:
- Outsourced Accounting
- IT Consulting and Managed IT
- CFO advisory services
- Transaction Structuring
- Accounting Method Consulting
- Business Valuation
- Due Diligence and Advisory
- Inventory Costing
- Financial Planning and Advisory (FP&A)
A proud member of the wine and craft beverage community.
BPM actively participates in industry trade associations to ensure that we’re always informed about the industry and upcoming regulatory changes. Through our memberships, and our community and industry involvement, we’ve established a network of industry professionals, including major lending institutions. This enables us to take a more holistic approach to working with our clients.
We’re proud members of:
- Wine Institute
- California Craft Brewers Association
- Sonoma County Vintners
- Napa Valley Vintners
- Napa Valley Grapegrowers
- The Sonoma County Craft Beer, Cider and Spirits Conference
- Russian River Valley Wine Growers
- Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley
- Petaluma Gap Winegrowers Alliance
- Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association
- Outsourced Accounting Services for Vineyards and Wineries
- Corporate Tax Services
- Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- International Tax Services
- IT Security
- IT Consulting & Managed IT
- Private Client Services
- Risk Assurance & Advisory Services
- Technical Accounting
- Business Applications
- Exit Planning Strategy