BPM’s Consumer Products Industry Group is committed to providing you with financial strategies that will help you compete in a dynamic market.
With our deep industry experience, we focus on your business’s short and long-term goals. Our professionals have years of experience working with both consumer business and retail clients—including those in the growing natural and organic products industry—and are capable of providing audit, tax and advisory services that keep clients satisfied.
Marketplace forces have evolved significantly in consumer-driven industries. Changes in consumer preferences and trends have accelerated quickly, creating a greater urgency for companies to address new marketplace realities.
This growing segment of the consumer business market represents a complex product lifecycle that’s impacted by resource supply and demand, environmental legislation and safety issues, and ever-evolving consumer preferences. Navigating the marketplace requires a keen understanding of its opportunities and challenges—and a strategy to manage top and bottom line financial health.
BPM is deeply ingrained in the natural products ecosystem. Serving as industry association members and thought leaders, we are often asked to speak at events attracting diverse players across the industry. We are uniquely qualified to advise natural products clients through their lifecycle, providing direction at every stage of growth.
BPM values community involvement and supports growing companies in the Natural Products sector. We proudly work with:
- Naturally Bay Area—a nonprofit driving the growth of Northern California’s thriving natural products community
- North Bay FIG—an organization uniting food and natural products companies in the North Bay
- Slow Money—a group connecting investors to small food enterprises
- NOSH—a media company covering the growing community of businesses with natural, organic, sustainable and healthy packaged food
- Specialty Food Association—a trade association focused on fostering trade, commerce and interest in specialty foods
- Organic Trade Association—a business association shaping both the regulatory and market environment for organic products
- SF Made—a nonprofit building San Francisco’s economic base by developing the local manufacturing sector
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)—an association driving middle-market growth for companies
Contact BPM today to start maximizing your potential in your corner of the marketplace.