Jamie co-leads the firm’s Wine and Craft Beverage Group. With more than 13 years of public accounting experience, he works with companies primarily in the winery and vineyard land and consumer products industries. He advises his clients through complex transactions from business combinations and brand acquisitions to equity incentive plans, while also providing valuable insight on industry best practices for streamlined financial reporting. Jamie also is a member of the Board of Directors at Ceres Community Project and Naturally North Bay.
Jamie grew up in Sonoma County playing sports and still enjoys playing soccer and golf. As a student, he was recognized as Sportsman of the Year.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPA’s (CalCPA)
- Member and Treasurer – Ceres Community Project Board of Directors
- Member – Naturally North Bay Board of Directors
- Member – Santa Rosa United Fundraising Committee
- Graduate – Leadership Santa Rosa Class 35
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Accounting and Finance – University of San Francisco