Rudy started his career at Lyman & Keister, Certified Public Accountants, who later merged with Fox & Company, a national accounting firm. In 1975, Rudy was admitted to partner of Fox & Company and continued as a partner of Grant Thornton, an international accounting firm, upon the combination of those two firms. In 1987 he founded his own firm, Croce & Company Accountancy Corporation.
Rudy’s professional experience is in the area of income tax and accounting. He works extensively with individuals and corporations in agriculture, agribusiness, manufacturing and legal and medical professions. Much of his work is with closely held companies as a consultant to owners and executives on topics such as business expansion, management succession and income and estate tax planning.
Rudy is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has served as a member of the board of directors of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants as well as the San Joaquin Chapter where he served as president. Rudy has also served as a member of various chapter and state committees of the Society.
Rudy Croce holds an active CPA license in California.
- Founding Director – San Joaquin Child Abuse Prevention Council
- Founding Director – Business Council, Inc. of San Joaquin County
- Founding Director – Children’s Home of Stockton Foundation
- Founding Director – San Joaquin Partnership Foundation
- Founding Director – Leadership Stockton
- Past Chairman – Junior Achievement of San Joaquin, Inc.
- Past Chairman – St. Joseph’s Medical Center of Stockton
- Past President – Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Past President – United Way of San Joaquin County
- Past President – Yosemite Club
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Business Administration, Emphasis in Accounting – University of San Francisco