As an Audit Manager at BPM, Deborah brings clients nearly 10 years of audit and accounting experience to her day-to-day Assurance work. Before joining BPM in 2023, Deborah spent most of her career helping clients at two Big Four firms.
She has experience providing Assurance services to clients operating in various sectors with specialization in Financial Services including banks, investment funds and Fintech.
Deborah has strong technical knowledge of U.S. GAAP, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and special purpose framework.
Deborah holds an active Chartered Professional Accountant certification in Ontario, Canada.
Deborah is very passionate about financial independence.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Canada)
- Fellow Chartered and Certified Accountant (FCCA)
• Former Coach – Junior Achievement, Cayman Islands
- BSc/Accounting – Bowen University
- MSc/Accounting and Finance – University of Salford