Naturally North Bay Finance Forum: “How Generative AI will be impacting the CFO’s department”
Discover the intriguing world of how generative AI is set to revolutionize the chief financial officer’s department during this quarterly event for Naturally North Bay. BPM CIO Moe Asgharnia will join industry leaders to discuss the following topics – and more:
- The benefits of integrating generative AI into the CFO’s department.
- The evolution of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and what it means for future investments and training.
- Private versus public AI tools for analysis and reporting.
- Techniques for verifying the accuracy of AI-generated responses.
- Addressing the ever-important topics of privacy and data concerns in an AI era.
Date: September 21, 2023
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PT
Location: Russian River Brewing Company, 700 Mitchell Lane, Windsor, CA 95492
Cost: Members $30; Non-members $40 (includes lunch and beverages)
This is a golden opportunity for financial professionals in the CPG industry to network and gain insights into the future trajectory of finance powered by AI. Come for the knowledge and stay for the fantastic food and engaging discussions.
About Naturally North Bay
Founded in 2013, the North Bay Food Industry Group became a Naturally Network Affiliate in 2021. Comprised of specialty food, beverage and natural and organic product companies and individuals in Sonoma and Marin counties, Naturally North Bay is a 501(c)(6) organization that actively nurtures a culture of shared ideas, collaboration and mentorship within the local community believing that collaboration and camaraderie is the key to taking on challenges. Learn more.