As BPM’s Chief Transformation Officer, Lindsay Stevenson drives innovation at the Firm. She has spent the last 15+ years serving as a change agent in the accounting profession. As a consultant, she has overseen diversity equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, cultural alignment frameworks, coaching programs, and organizational alignment plans. Her past projects range from developing and executing implicit bias discovery and transformation programs, leading teams through business combination strategies and procedures, and overseeing enterprise software selection and implementation processes.
Her passion is discovering organizational purpose and developing strategies to transform today’s firm into the Firm of the Future.
Before joining BPM, Lindsay served as Vice President of Finance and Tax for 1st Financial Bank of USA, and was Founder and CEO of consulting firm Origin Evolution.
Lindsay Stevenson holds an active CPA license in South Dakota.
Lindsay is a huge Gonzaga Bulldogs basketball fan and has been known to yell at the TV during games even though she knows full well (as her husband reminds her) that the team cannot hear her. She is also an avid reader of mystery novels and a total fan-girl of Simon Sinek.
- Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “International Women’s Day Panel Discussion” 8 Mar. 2022,
- “Diversity & Inclusion 1-On-1: Lived Experience Webinar” 4 Mar. 2022,
- “How Young Professionals Can Enhance Their Careers.” The State of Business with the Ohio Society of CPAs, 17 Feb. 2021,
- “4 Ways to Practise Vulnerability at Work,” FM Magazine, 4 Aug. 2020,
- “Perseverance, Determination, & Building a Dream,” Where Accountants Go Podcast, 2 Apr. 2019, Ep. 124,
- Certified Global Management Accountant — American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant — South Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- 25 Most Powerful Women in Accounting 2018, 2019 and 2020 — AICPA and CPA Practice Advisor
- Outstanding Young CPA of the Year — AICPA
B.S., Accounting — Gonzaga University