Jenise leads BPM’s Pension Industry Group. She has over 32 years of experience in a variety of industries including auto dealerships, banks, construction, health care, insurance, manufacturing, nonprofits, overhead rate audits, professional services, real estate, retail, and restaurants. She has extensive experience in governmental and HUD projects, audits and consultation on all types of pension plans including 403b, 401a, 401(k), Defined Benefit, ESOP and profit sharing plans.
Jenise assists clients in the preparation of business plans, implementation of accounting and software systems, personnel issues, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy, and internal controls. She also provides audits, compilations, reviews, analysis of internal controls and operations, forecasts, and projections.
Jenise Gaskin holds an active CPA license in California and Washington DC.
Jenise turns on BPM’s lights every morning at 5:00 am! She joined BPM in 1992 and is currently the longest running full-time employee at the firm.
- Board Member – Diablo Valley College Foundation
- Chair – ProVisors, Walnut Creek Chapter
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Control Center (EBPAQC)
- Member – Financial Women’s Association of the East Bay
- Member – Leading Edge Alliance – Pension Sig Leader
- Member – ESOP Association and NCEO
- Member – California Society of CPA/s (CalCPA)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Business Administration — University of California, Berkeley