As a Director in BPM’s Tax Practice, Tara provides critical services including tax compliance, strategic tax planning, financial statement preparation and analysis, and client representation to the IRS and State Departments.
She has over 15 years of public accounting and taxation experience, with an emphasis in partnership taxation and real estate investments. Tara also specializes in accounting for income taxes, including the preparation and review of ASC 740 calculations. She primarily works with clients in the nonprofit, real estate, restaurant, professional services, retail, and manufacturing industries.
Tara’s clients see her as a trusted advisor. She recently counseled a client through the acquisition of a $150 million commercial property, advised a different client on the tax implications of exercising various stock options, and prepared tax projections and estimated tax calculations for a large corporate client.
Tara holds an active CPA license in California.
Tara is a huge lover of rock and roll music and recently began learning to play the drums.
- Los Angeles Business Journal’s Leaders of Influence: Minority CPAs (2023)
- Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top 100 Accountants (2023)
Certified Public Accountant
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Treasurer – Executive Board of Fostering Media Connections
- BBA/Accounting — Georgia State University
- BBA/Finance — Georgia State University
- MS/Taxation — Golden Gate University