Brian has over fifteen years of public accounting experience, serving both public and private companies in a variety of industries. Brian began his career in the financial services department at Arthur Andersen where he spent time auditing broker dealers, venture capital and hedge funds, insurance companies, and investment and community banks. His financial services experience has continued at BPM, in addition to serving as the Assurance Practice Group Leader. Brian has expertise in SEC reporting, business combinations, accounting for stock-based compensation, and accounting for complex equity and debt instruments.
Brian Finnegan holds an active CPA license in California.
Past college jobs include commercial bus driver, heavy equipment operator, and a private investigator!
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalSociety)
- Board Member – San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer and Board Member – Love Is The Answer (L.I.T.A.)
- Finance Committee Member – First 5 Marin Children and Families Commission
- Board and Executive Committee Member – Novato Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Novato Class of 2008 Valedictorian
- Leadership San Francisco Class of 2012
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
B/S Managerial Economics – University of California, Davis