Brad is an Assurance Partner and BPM’s industry group leader for Financial Services. He has over 30 years of experience, which includes 24 years in public accounting, four years as a National Firm assurance partner and six years in private industry as a chief financial officer for both publicly traded and private companies. Brad has significant experience in working closely with companies in financial services, manufacturing, distribution, technology, biotechnology, consumer products and construction industries. He has also served on various corporate boards of directors for both publicly traded and private companies, including audit committee chairman for a NASD-traded company.
Brad is active is philanthropic work and has served on the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Northern California for eight years and served on the Board of Directors of the East Bay Leadership Counsel for four years.
Brad Holsworth holds an active CPA license in California.
Brad and his wife have organized a charity golf tournament for over 30 years.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – California Board of Accountancy Qualifications Committee
- Member – Financial Literacy program, California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – Alumni Association, Santa Clara University
- Board of Directors – Junior Achievement of Northern California
- Board of Directors – East Bay Leadership Council
- Member – Executive Committee Score Fore Kids benefiting Children’s Hospital
BS/Accounting – Santa Clara University