Ling is a Corporate Tax Partner at BPM. He has extensive public accounting experience with a strong emphasis on corporations. Some of his professional experiences include complicated tax provision calculations for public and pre-IPO companies, cross-border restructuring and global corporate tax compliance issues. Ling’s previous professional experiences include Asia Pacific tax manager at KPMG and GE Capital focusing on planning for cross-border earnings repatriation, transfer pricing issues and tax due diligence projects.
Yung-Ming Ling holds an active CPA license in California.
Ling represented his native country of Singapore in the sport of Judo and competed internationally before he decided to focus on public accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- International Taxation – Golden Gate University
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- BA/Business Management – Texas Christian University
- MS/Taxation – California State University, East Bay
- MBA – San Francisco State University