Ryan has over twelve years of public accounting experience, serving both public and private companies in a variety of industries. He is well versed in the financial services industry where he has served alternative investment, marketplace lending, and broker-dealer companies. Ryan also provides audit and consultation services on all types of employee benefit plans.
Additionally, Ryan has served numerous FinTech, technology, and manufacturing companies. Ryan has expertise in all aspects of revenue recognition, consolidation, business combination, accounting for stock-based compensation, and SEC reporting.
In addition to serving his clients, Ryan enjoys acting as a mentor and coach to BPM’s junior team members.
Ryan holds an active CPA license in California.
Outside of work, Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, golfing, and wine tasting.
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member & Executive Committee – ProVisors, San Francisco Chapter
- Board Member & Treasurer – Community Matters
- BS/Accounting and Finance – Sonoma State University