Nick has over 20 years of experience in public accounting and private industry, including five years experience in the Big 4 most recently as an assurance manager. He has served a variety of technology industries including semiconductor, SaaS, software, life science, networking, cryptocurrency and manufacturing. Nick has participated in several public offerings and private placements and has extensive experience with business combinations and SEC reporting and compliance. He also leads the Firm’s Technology Industry Group and Advisory Practice.
Nick Steiner holds an active CPA license in California and New York.
An avid hiker, Nick has climbed to the highest points in California, Colorado, Southeast Asia and Africa.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Board Member – Cupertino Educational Endowment Foundation
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
BS/Finance – Santa Clara University
MS/Accountancy – University of Notre Dame