Jeff is a Partner in BPM’s Long Beach office and has over 12 years of public accounting experience. Jeff’s practice focuses include audit, accounting and consulting services for privately held business and nonprofit organizations. He serves a variety of clients in the nonprofit, construction, third-party logistics, transportation and trade, maritime, manufacturing, distribution, commodities, and technology sectors.
Jeff Carrick holds an active CPA license in California.
- Board Member — Long Beach Public Library Foundation
- Treasurer—Algalita Marine Research and Education
- Board Member—Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach Advisory Board
- Member—American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member—California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)