Doug has over twenty-five years of tax consultation services emphasizing tax planning for closely held businesses and private client services. He has deep experience in performance-based compensation systems, real estate acquisition and disposition, buy-sell agreements, and strategies to reduce and defer income taxes. Doug represents clients before the IRS, the Franchise Tax Board and other taxing authorities and serves as a frequent guest lecturer on income tax topics. He has authored or been featured in articles in The American Lawyer, The Legal Times, The Recorder, Wall Street Journal on-line, San Francisco Business Times and San Francisco Apartment Magazine.
Doug Schultz holds an active CPA license in California.
Once performed as a trumpet soloist in Moscow.
- Board Member Children’s Home Society of California
- Former Board Member – Leadership San Francisco
- Former Board Member – Family House, Inc.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Leadership San Francisco graduate
BS/Accounting – Michigan State University
MA/Taxation – Golden Gate University