Daniel provides tax compliance services for individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations and charitable organizations. He focuses his practice on minimizing federal and state tax liabilities, preparation of tax projections, analyzing alternatives, and identifying and researching tax issues. He enjoys advising clients on business formation, finding solutions to complex transactions and investment tax credit incentive financing.
He has expertise in tax planning, tax compliance, financial and retirement planning, as well as charitable giving.
Daniel Enas holds an active CPA license in California.
Daniel is energetic in serving his community and is on the board of several nonprofit organizations. In his spare time, he camps with his family, backpacks and snow skis.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer – Golden Bear Council
- Board President – Sierra View Christian School
- BS/Accounting – University of the Pacific
- MAcc – University of the Pacific