Craig leads BPM’s Transaction Advisory Group and has more than 15 years of experience with a focus in assurance and financial due diligence services. Craig has served start-up companies to Fortune 500 companies in the Venture Capital, Service and Technology industries. He has extensive experience with Venture Capital funds as well as advising privately held middle market companies throughout their business life cycle regarding technical assurance and accounting issues, merger and acquisition advisory services, organizational and operational restructuring, assessment of financial risk and professional assistance with integrations.
Craig Hamm holds an active CPA license in California.
As a child, Craig and his family were featured in an article in Sunset Magazine.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of Certified Public Accountants (Cal CPA)
- Member – National Association of Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Leadership San Francisco, Chamber of Commerce – Class of 2013
- Member – De Anza Junior College Department, Advisory Committee
- Past Board Member – San Francisco School Alliance
BS/Accounting–Santa Clara University