Barry has 20 years of public accounting experience specializing in business and high net worth individual tax planning, consulting and compliance for various domestic and international tax related matters. His experience ranges throughout the business lifecycle from start-up and funding to operational tax planning and to exit including mergers and acquisitions for clients in different industries including high technology, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, clean energy and professional services. Barry’s clients also include business founders and executives, investors and multi-national families.
Yan (Barry) Wen holds an active CPA license in California.
Enjoys traveling, playing basketball and skiing.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Board Member – CalCPA Silicon Valley/San Jose Chapter
- Treasurer – China Silicon Valley
- Chairman – CalCPA Asia Business Forum Planning Committee
- Member – ProVisors San Jose
- Member – Community Leadership San Jose, Class of 2012
- Member – Peking University Alumni Association of Northern California
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Psychology – Peking University (Beijing, China)
MBT/Master of Business Taxation – University of Southern California
Ph.D/Organizational Studies – Vanderbilt University