Selena is a Partner in BPM’s San Francisco tax practice. Her areas of expertise include individual income tax planning, stock options planning, retirement planning, estates and trusts planning, financial planning, and wealth transfer planning. Her clients include individuals, corporate executives, and family-owned businesses.
Selena is very knowledgeable in the areas of gifts and estate tax planning. She advises clients on wealth preservation for large estates, estate and gift tax savings techniques, trust administration, charitable planned giving.
Selena has over 25 years of public accounting experience, including seven years at PWC prior to joining BPM. She is fluent in Cantonese.
Selena (Chi Hang) Yeung holds an active CPA license in California.
Selena enjoys traveling.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – San Francisco Estate Planning Council
- Board Member – Young Audience Arts for Learning of Northern California (YANC)
- Graduate of Leadership San Francisco (2008 – 2009)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
BS/Accounting – University of San Francisco
MBA/Finance – University of San Francisco