Kevin assists clients with both financial statement audits and tax compliance and planning. He has extensive experience helping clients with business and succession planning, management and financial consulting, financial due diligence, and M&A support. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner and works closely with business owners to set up controls within their organizations to detect and deter fraud. He also oversees audits of employee benefit plans that fall under the Department of Labor’s ERISA guidelines.
Kevin’s clients include individuals, NFPs, and middle-market private companies involved in aerospace, consumer products, manufacturing and distribution, technology, real estate and construction.
Kevin enjoys sports, traveling, and nineteenth century European art.
- Certified Fraud Examiner — Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- CPA — California Board of Accountancy
- Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation as a member of the Board of Governors and audit committee
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The California Society of Certified Public Accountants
B.B.A., Accounting, University of Massachusetts at Amherst