Justin is a Director in Assurance at BPM. He has over 15 years of public accounting experience, primarily focused on financial statement audits and technical accounting matters. He specializes in serving both publicly and privately held companies in the life science and technology industries.
Justin has extensive experience in assisting clients with SEC filings, offerings, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, as well as incident response. Previously, Justin served to assist with internal inspections and PCAOB inspections, and regularly facilitated continuing professional education on various technical accounting topics and leadership development with an international firm.
Justin holds an active CPA license in California.
Justin enjoys playing music with his two young children and previously played with his college band at the Warped Tour before deciding on a career in public accounting.
- Board of Directors and Audit Committee Chair — Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County
- Member — American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member — California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- MSA/Accountancy — San Diego State University
- BS/Accounting and Philosophy – Regis University, Denver, Colorado