If you think you’ve never had a security breach, you’re probably mistaken. Learn about the current state of IT security on the third episode of our Business Insights podcast series. BPM IT Security Advisory Partner Sarah A. Lynn joins our host, BPM IT Security Compliance Operations Director Lauren Bradner to discuss hot topics, including best practices to avoid costly breaches and how to deal with them when they happen.
- The way the IT security budget drives the decision-making process.
- The fact that everyone has probably had a security breach.
- Having subject matter experts available who know how to use security tools.
- Inside-out testing and outside-in testing.
- The value of continual security testing.
- The importance of prioritizing your security issues.