BPM LLP is one of the 50 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the nation, unlike any other you may have worked with before. That’s because we’ve designed our business model around people: yours and ours.
Exceptional Service for Both Clients and Employees
We have a strong reputation for building lasting, personal client relationships because we’ve baked exceptional client service deep into our culture and processes. Our commitment to every individual and business working with us is to deliver expertise focused on enhancing our relationship—because you matter to us.
We can’t bring extraordinary service to our clients without first taking care of our own people. At BPM, we seek to ensure all colleagues are successful in both work and life. We take diversity, equity, and inclusion seriously. And we empower our teams to reach for their dreams and help them accomplish their personal and professional goals—whatever and wherever they may be.
Living Our Values Every Day
Community, respect, integrity, creativity, knowledge, excellence, and teamwork are the values we live and breathe every day. Where other firms focus only on the bottom line, we build personal bonds that allow us to serve both clients, employees, and our community with compassion and humanity.
At BPM you can expect:
- Work/life integration that allows time for family, creative pursuits, and community involvement
- Training and advancement opportunities aimed at empowering everyone to succeed
- Ongoing support for the communities in which we live and work
- Leadership implementing best practices in diversity, equity, and inclusion, focused to create a safe environment for all colleagues to be heard, share their honest opinions, and feel valued
- An ever-expanding team of exceptional professionals from a wide variety of industries, ethnicities, races, genders, religions, and countries
Everyone Has a Voice
At BPM, we listen to our clients and to our employees. Client feedback directly impacts the way we service clients and the way we develop strategies. And our employees are encouraged to share their thoughts and ideas.
We prioritize attracting and retaining a diverse workforce who think, work and ask questions in different, innovative ways. And we are always evolving to better empower every voice within our organization. This year, we are expanding that commitment to promote the values of diversity and belonging not only within our own ranks, but also in our vendor and client networks. To accomplish this, we will:
- Attract and retain diverse clients by delivering marketing and business development campaigns targeted at business owned by women, minorities and LGBTQIA+ individuals in diverse potential client markets
- Create a formal vendor management process to ensure minority-owned businesses are properly represented
- Increase recruitment of diverse candidates by at least 5% across all our practice groups and our Corporate Services Team
- Recruit from a minimum of three historically Black colleges for our internship programs
- Create digital spaces for five or more colleague resource groups and gain the intentional membership of a minimum of 20% of our colleagues in at least one of these groups
- Align up to 10% of our overall marketing budget to DEI activities, including ads, events and branding opportunities
- Create an internal and external communications strategy that intentionally recognizes diverse observances to promote inclusion and belonging