The question “What should we be doing about cybersecurity?” haunts many business leaders. The most succinct answer to this question can be provided by penetration testing.
The goal of penetration testing is to identify weaknesses in your information security before an attacker does. Also known as “ethical hacking,” penetration testing allows your organization to identify exploitable vulnerabilities in your infrastructure, networks, people, and processes. By following BPM’s risk-prioritized recommendations and applying controls where threat actors are most likely to exploit your organization, a penetration test can save your organization a lot of money, resources, and embarrassment.
Penetration Testing and CyberSecurity Assessments
BPM penetration test personnel are expert technologists with broad backgrounds across systems, networking, and application development. BPM’s passionate technologists work closely with physical security experts and social engineers in coordinated teams with complementary skills, just like criminal and nation-state groups. Using a variety of technical, human, and physical security testing techniques, we emulate threat actors who are trying to gain unauthorized access to sensitive information. Essentially, we evaluate your organization by imitating the very techniques currently used by real-world attackers. Identifying cybersecurity vulnerabilities — in the cloud or on your premises — is key to securing your network.
BPM also understands how to balance information security and business needs. As a result, we have become one of the most sought-after security assessment firms in the business.
Comprehensive Information CyberSecurity Assessment Services
From broad testing and exploitation to detailed remediation guidance, BPM helps your organization make informed decisions to tackle your security challenges. Our assessments are uniquely developed to meet your organization’s specific needs. Our expertise runs across industries, working with consumer businesses and nonprofit organizations, financial institutions and services firms, life science and healthcare, technology, real estate, state and local governments, education, utilities, law enforcement, and more.
The results of our projects provide your team with materials they need to greatly reduce your level of risk. Our reports are organized and presented to allow fixes to be implemented with minimal effort. When presenting our findings to executives, we aim to accurately convey the real-world level of risk your organization may face. We consistently leave reporting conversations with more buy-in toward the importance of resources aimed at cybersecurity.
Penetration Test Services
Our broad array of cybersecurity assessment services includes:
- Comprehensive Penetration Test
- Technical Penetration Test
- Social Engineering Penetration Test
- Physical Security Penetration Test
- Web/Mobile Application Penetration Test
- Source Code Review
- Red Teaming
- Purple Teaming/System Validation
- Breach Assessment/Indicators of Compromise Review
- Security Configuration Review: Cloud, AD, Firewall, SIEM, SCADA, etc.
- Remote WiFi Penetration Test
- Device Penetration Test
- Telework Security Assessment
- Active Directory Password Audit
- Internal & External Vulnerability Scan
Program Assessment Services
- Information Security Program Review
- IT General Controls Audit
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Online Banking Review & Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Culture Assessment
- Cybersecurity Workforce Assessment
- Incident Response Tabletop Exercise
- Board/Leadership Cybersecurity Governance Training
- Social Engineering Awareness Training