Katie brings over 20 years of Human Resource and organizational development experience to her role as BPM’s Chief People Officer. She is an energetic leader with extensive experience in performance management, employee relations, learning and development, engagement, compensation, and policy design/implementation.
She is recognized for continuous commitment to excellence and dedication to exceeding employee and client needs. Her superior business acumen has developed through consistent and rapid career advancements.
Her undergraduate and graduate coursework focused primarily on industrial and organizational psychology, human resource management, and leadership/organizational behavior.
In 2019, Katie was recognized as Crain’s Notable Women in HR. She was selected by a team of Crain’s Detroit Business editors based on her career accomplishments, track record of success, contributions to her community and mentorship of others.
Growing up in the 80s, she was regularly mistaken for (or called) Punky Brewster.
- National Member – Society for Human Resource Management
- Supporter – National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- BA/Psychology – Central Michigan University
- BS/Human Resource Management – Central Michigan University
- MBA/Human Resource Management and Leadership & Organizational Behavior – Wayne State University