Henry has provided tax services to individuals and businesses for over 30 years, with a focus on tax planning for private client services. He consults on financial planning, estate planning, and wealth transfer strategies. As the co-founder of Vista and BPM, Henry assists individual families as the “Family CFO.” His expertise has been cited in Fortune magazine in regards to year-end tax planning opportunities.
Henry Pilger holds an active CPA license in California.
Not sure which has proven more valuable: his undergraduate degree in Psychology or his Master’s Degree in Taxation.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPAs (CalCPA)
- Member – Taxation Committee, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past President – Meadow Club
- Past President – Northwest Region American Technion Society
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Finanical Specialist (PFS)
BS/Psychology – University of California, Berkeley
MA/Taxation – Golden Gate University
Bring us your biggest challenges. We’ll build you custom solutions that put your people first.Contact Us