BPM Chief Transformation Officer Lindsay Stevenson, CPA, CGMA, reprises her featured guest role reflecting on two recent conferences and what may be next for remote work. The conversation also includes her hopes for 2023.
Topics covered include:
- What she means by the “wave … crashing over your head” at the Digital CPA conference, and why mergers and acquisitions (M&A) was widely discussed at the event
- The PERMA model and the importance of filling “buckets”
- Her recap of two leaders’ dances to the stage at the recent AICPA & CIMA Women’s Global Leadership Summit
- Why it’s okay to feel “a bit overwhelmed”
- The importance of addressing change fatigue and rebuilding relationships
To play the episode, visit: Hopes for 2023: Addressing change fatigue, making creative connections