In partnership with the San Francisco Business Times, BPM has launched a new podcast series called “The Leadership Mindset.” Each episode features executives talking about relevant and timely business topics. We are excited to share the first two episodes with you below.
Episode 1: What it takes to be a mission-driven business
In this episode, BPM CEO Jim Wallace and John Sensiba, Sensiba San Filippo Managing Partner, discuss their organizations’ missions, and how they focus on the well-being of their employees and their communities.
- How a mission-driven philosophy affects recruiting and retention.
- How BPM aligns its mission around clients, colleagues and communities.
- The process of becoming a Certified B Corp if your organization is committed to social responsibility.
- Embracing change while becoming a mission-driven business.
- Tips for being a successful leader.
Episode 2: Why DE&I is essential for business
In this episode, BPM CEO Jim Wallace and Kimberly Ellison-Taylor, CEO of KET Solutions LLC and Chair of the National Commission on Diversity and Inclusion Committee for AICPA, talk about how companies can prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I).
- How Ellison-Taylor got started with DE&I work.
- The distinction between diversity, equity and inclusion, and how they interact.
- Tips for building a successful, inclusive work culture.
- Getting started by listening, understanding and reviewing data.
- The importance of grace during difficult conversations.
Also available on:
|Apple Podcasts||Spotify||Google Podcasts|