A Senior Manager in BPM’s Assurance practice, Vaibhav has more than 10 years of experience serving national and multinational corporations in multiple capacities, including accounting, audit and taxation. He is a trusted resource for both clients and colleagues on matters relating to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). He has extensive experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control development, compliance testing, and internal audit across various industries. His clients include companies in the aerospace industry, pension plan and 401k administrators, and privately held businesses.
Prior to joining BPM’s Santa Monica office, Vaibhav spent three years with KPMG both in India and the United States, and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant in India.
Vaibhav Tandon holds an active CPA license in California.
- Member—American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member — California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member — Institute of Chartered Accountants India
- Certified Public Accountant — California Board of Accountancy
- Fellow Chartered Accountant — Institute of Chartered Accountants India
Bachelor of Commerce — Kanpur University, India
Master of Accountancy — Golden Gate University